CHANOCH L'NAARPARENTING PROGRAM
A comprehensive, step-by-step program that addresses every parenting topic and concern. Practical tools to raise an emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually healthy and balanced child. Enjoy complete support along your parenting journey which will make the often challenging task of raising children a true joy and success.
Parents of children aged 2 to adult who are seeking quality information that is given over in a clear and systematic style and that truly works. Also, suitable for educators, mentors and therapists guiding children of all ages and stages.
Program Details and Features
- Main Program: A self-study kit that includes 3 MP3 discs, detailed handbook and calendar of live sessions. 3 mp3 discs including 38 pre-recorded sessions, 20 bonus topics and much more.
- Option for phone line or online access to all classes and features
- Added Bonus! Monthly live Q&A sessions via teleconference with Dina for the duration of the program, beginning November 9, 2016 through September 6, 2017. *Live sessions are on Wednesdays at 10:30am EST according to our schedule. The phone recordings of the live sessions are available through Nov 2017.
- Option to be paired with a study partner.
- **Please note when signing up after Pesach there is a special price option of 300$ which includes Main Program only (excludes added bonus of live Q&A session of Nov 2016-Sept 2017). Should you choose to join us live in the coming years, you will be entitled to the past participant discount of that year.
- New Participants (full package) $325
- Past Participants (live monthly Q&A only) $100
- Main Program Only (excludes live Q&A sessions) $300
Program begins: November 9, 2016
Program completes: September 2017All recordings, via phone and web, will remain available for the duration of the program only.
Listen to class excerpts below:
Topics covered in program include:
- How to meet children’s emotional, physical, mental and spiritual needs.
- Understanding misbehavior and effective discipline and consequences
- Gaining cooperation
- Sibling rivalry
- Morning and bedtime routines
- How to get children to respect you – Kibbud Av Va’em
- Dealing with tantrums and emotional meltdowns of all ages
- Toilet training and training children to sleep through the night
- Helping kids become self sufficient and independent
- Problem solving
- Recognizing and dealing with special needs
- Self esteem
- Healing fears, anxiety and OCD
- Dealing with impulsivity
- Conveying values effectively
- Creating a positive and safe environment
- Trust and dealing with lying and stealing
- Preparing kids for school
- Protecting kids from abuse/molestation and healing
- Helping teens get through the years of puberty – tzeniyus and kedusha
- Practical techniques for creating a positive and lasting relationship with your child/teen
- And much more